viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Butterflies feat. John Malkovich

Imaginen a John Malkovich en un infierno sacado de una pintura de Francis Bacon con una narrativa al estilo David Lynch: Butterfliess, es un corto realizado por Gentleman Scholar. Solo puedo decir que esto es un delicioso caldo de ojo del mal.Disfrutenlo.


Una pequeña descripción de su creador:

I have this idea in my mind for a painting about butterflies. Blue and green and yellow butterflies, tumbling out of my brain. I think it’s going to be good. I feel like I can almost touch them... like they’re right there for me to grab as they’re flying away... out of my skull and taking all those dark thoughts and little devils with them. Just fluttering away and leaving the good stuff behind. Butterflies. I’m going to get my canvas and my paints. I think I’m all better. I think I’m ready to leave.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Suscríbete al Feed